nrg stadium policies
To provide a safer environment for the public and significantly expedite fan entry into stadiums, Lone Star Sports & Entertainment (“LSSE”) has implemented a policy this year that limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into stadiums.
LSSE strongly encourages fans to not bring any type of bags, but those outlined here. Fans will be able to carry the following style and size bag, package, or container at stadium plaza areas, stadium gates, or when approaching queue lines of fans awaiting entry into the stadium:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12.” -or-
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bags
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, non-approved seat cushions*, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.
Fans will continue to be able to enjoy their tailgate activities in the parking lots and to do so with greater safety and the knowledge that their entry into the stadium will be smoother and faster. They also will continue to be able to carry items allowed into the stadium, such as binoculars, cameras, and smart phones
*Non-approved seat cushions include large traditional seat cushions that have pockets, zippers, compartments, or covers. Please see your club guest services office to have your seat cushion examined.
For your safety and the continuity of the game on the field, the following items are prohibited in NRG Stadium
- Beach balls
- Footballs brought in from outside
- Illegal substances
- Laptop computers
- Laser pens
- Outside food & beverages
- Selfie Sticks
If you have any questions about NRG Stadium’s prohibited items, please call our customer service line at 832-667-2002.